Effective 12/21/2020 Businesses who have received SBA CARES Act or City of Perris Small Business Assistance Program funds can now apply or re-apply for the Round Two of the City of Perris Small Business Assistance Program.
Please read fully and contact the Economic Development Division with any questions as incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will not be accepted.
The City of Perris is committed to assisting our small businesses during these challenging and unprecedented times. As such, the City has created a local Small Business Assistance Program, which offers up to $10,000 loans to qualifying businesses. Please review the Program Information below and contact the City of Perris Economic Development Division with any questions.
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION?
- Small Business Assistance Program Application filled out in full
- City of Perris Business License that has been active for at least one year
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation, or other State or County entity filing paperwork
- Bank Statements for the months of January, February, March, and September, October and November showing the business has been negatively affected by COVID-19
- Copy of your California Identification Card or Driver License
* Please note that priority will be given to applicants who have not received prior funding awards